Sunday, February 10, 2013

The 55th Grammy Awards 2013 - Fashion

The 55th Grammy Awards 2013
A recap of all the fashion from Music's biggest night... What I call the Oscars of songs and music! Breath taking outfits, sparkling jewelry and the best makeup.

It must be my night! The majority of the stars are wearing black!  If you know anything about me, all I wear is black!  So, finally everyone agrees!!


Carrie Underwood - Another Roberto Cavalli stunner!  One day in my life I will own a Roberto Cavalli gown!  Till then, I can live through these stars!  I am sure many are bummed Carrie did not show her amazing legs!  But she looks beautiful nonetheless!  Fitted bodice, flowing fabric on the bottom...


Kathy Griffin - Black - Always a safe and classy choice!
 
 
Adele - Oh Adele - I love everything you do but not this!  It was a bold choice to go red, vs the black you always wear!  So kudos for that!  But this looks like you picked up your window drapery and made a dress out of it!  Too much print on the sleeves and shoes as well!  Not a good choice :(
 

 
Taylor swift - I love the dress choice!  Grecian goddess! It's a J. Mendel gown.   And yes, Taylor's clothes choice are getting sexier.  She is "getting older" you know!  So amazing choice on the dress, and white - a common choice for Taylor.  I do not like the hair though!  She would look so much more of a goddess if she let her curly hair down...But overall a great choice. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment