Thursday, November 18, 2010

http://dailyfashionspot.blogspot.com/

I am so pleased to announce the birth of my new venture - The Daily Fashion Blog Spot!
DOB: Thursday, November 18th 2010
Arrival time: 3:20pm

So why should anyone read another fashion blog?  Well, because you have the time and it is written by me - GLAMbassador for GLAMOUR magazine! I am GLAMOUR magazine's resident fashionista and member of their style council.  GLAMbassadors are a network of the most influential, well-connected readers across the country and we are the go to people in our areas for all the latest fashion news, trends, launches of new fashion line and above all, we get the VIP access to all the events!  So you came to the right place to get your fashion advice! 
I am a Physical Therapist by trade, and have always been into health and fitness as well as exercise and staying healthy!  But with internal beauty comes external beauty!  I have always had a a very strong passion for fashion since I was a little girl!  I danced around my bedroom in  3 1/2 inch heels since I was a little girl and was always dressing up to the most cutting edge fashion and trend at the time (of course looking back, perms and different colored laces were so not in!).  I was always the one that all my friends went to with all the fashion advice and questions and even today, I take great pride in dressing up family members, friends and colleagues. Fashion is in my cells!  I research every line launch daily, read hundreds of catalogues to find steals, and scrutinize every red carpet event to tell you what each celebrity was wearing and where to get the look! 
In the next few blogs, I will take you through a series of what to wear, what not to wear, how to wear accessories, how to get certain looks and how to dress like a celebrity but for a lot cheaper! So hang on for the ride and visit the blog daily for updates and advice or post your own questions! 
Cheers to good fashion!
Love Always.....Zee

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog Zee... you have done a fabulous job! I am completely impressed & am looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Zee!!!We wish you good luck with new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zee. This is great idea. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay Swaminarayan Selene & Zanky,
    Congratulations & looking forward to some desi-traditional-ethnic designs which has a huge impact to todays western fashion world .... http://www.manishmalhotra.in/
    MeGhna Gaurang

    ReplyDelete